Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hello!

If you are taking the time to read this, then you are obviously extremely bored. However, we already have something in common- BOREDOM! There's nothing more I love than to talk about myself (who doesn't?). I am an Indian American and proudly so. My parents are from South India. I am rising 3rd year student at the University of Virginia. I am majoring in Biology with a minor in South Asian Studies. As the title of this blog suggests, my goal is to go into medicine. I am an avid Carnatic Classical, Bollywood, and Light Music singer (many of my future posts will probably indicate this). The purpose of this blog is to not complain about the "rigors" of the pre-med requirements or to harass professors for failing me. Rather, this blog is mainly a way for me to look back (say 10+ years from now) and see what I was like and what my experiences were. After all, we often learn from our past mistakes and experiences. The blog is completely unedited for the sole purpose that both you and I can hear the real me speaking, not some edited bullshit. If I happen to offend anyone through the course of this blog, I apologize in advance. So here's to a good blogging life (raises shot of vodka)!

- BK

No comments:

Post a Comment